[Westwales] Sysadmin job at NLW : Swyddog gweinyddu systemau LlGC

Illtud Daniel illtud.daniel at llgc.org.uk
Mon Apr 11 15:03:28 BST 2005

...let's try again, shall we?

We're looking for a sysadmin at NLW. Linux, windows, etc. Lots
of nice machines. We'd like somebody with previous sysadmin
experience, but we welcome all applicants. See:

http://www.llgc.org.uk/gwyb/swydd_mawrth2005.pdf

sorry this is short notice, the closing date is Wednesday.

Illtud Daniel                                 illtud.daniel at llgc.org.uk
Uwch Ddadansoddwr Systemau                       Senior Systems Analyst
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru                  National Library of Wales
Yn siarad drosof fy hun, nid LlGC   -  Speaking personally, not for NLW