[Westwales] New Website and *shocker* Meetings!

Bryn Salisbury bryn.salisbury at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 14:37:38 GMT 2005

Seasons Greetings to you all! :D

I've cobbled together a new website for the LUG:

http://www.wwlug.org.uk

It's a bit short on content at the moment, but I hope to have something
vaguely useful there soon.

I'm also sticking my neck out and going to schedule some meetings, first
though, I want to do something slightly more useful than just sit in a
pub and drink (nice though that is...). The thinking I've got is for
"lightning talks", quick talks given by the other members about any cool
or interesting projects they've been involved with.

I'll be putting together the timetable for the first meeting soon, but
first I'll need to know if anyone wants to give a talk. Send me an
e-mail with the details, bear in mind we won't have any computers or
anything to hand unless you bring it yourself...

I'd suggest that if you have an RSS reader running, pop this feed in to
your list:

http://www.wwlug.org.uk/node/feed

When the meeting is announced, it'll go out on the list and on the feed.

Comments of course are welcome on either this or the new website, If you
want to design a better skin for the site, feel free to do so :)

Happy new year to you all