[Westwales] West Wales LUGRADIO Mirror

Mark Illsley mark at digitalcyanide.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 23:41:07 GMT 2005

Hi all

Just to let you all know, I have sourced and ordered a SPARC ULTRA 5
that will become my new web server.

Once configured I will be making lugradio episodes available for
download.  there will be a limit on the number of episodes that i will
be able to accommodate but if anyone wishs to download from a local
mirror then you now have one.

I am only on a ADSL connection so there will be times when it may seem a
little slow (mainly when i am ddownloading ISO's or other stuff).
If anyone does have this problem then please let me know.

I just thought that I could do my little bit for the community.

I will post again when I am able to confirm the download location.