[Westwales] ucw Aberyswyth Cwrt Mawr

Jon Pearse jon at jonpearse.net
Wed Jun 22 16:21:18 BST 2005

   As far as I can remember, every single room on Penglais campus now
has an RJ45 socket somewhere. Leastways, they were going around fitting
them in the summer after my first year (2003), so I'm assuming they're
finished the job by now.

   Having said that, they may do something silly like pull the plug on
the resnet switch during the summer because they're evil sadistic
basta... er... I mean... for routine maintainance. You'll also have to
register your computers' MAC address with computer services... which
can be interesting fun at times :)

   Enjoy,

-jdp

 http://www.jonpearse.net                            jon at jonpearse.net
 AIM/Skype: JonDPearse                      Phone: +44 (0)78 1260 2710

 Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while
 and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.