[Westwales] Mandriva and dual monitors, among other things

Jon Pearse jon at jonpearse.net
Thu May 12 20:04:48 BST 2005

   Excellent... I've given up on getting it to use screen 2 (the
external) as the default monitor and played around with settings so
that it kinda-sorta works. At some point, I'll see whether I can find
out whether there's anything I can do about 'fullscreen' applications
screwing up.

   Oh, and I take it I control which drives are mounted on boot by
editing /etc/fstab - so far, it seems to be successfully undoing all
the changes I make. (I get the feeling I should know this, but...)

   Thanks for all your help.

-jdp

 http://www.jonpearse.net                            jon at jonpearse.net
 AIM/Skype: JonDPearse                      Phone: +44 (0)78 1260 2710

 Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while
 and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.