[Westwales] Must I use .NET?

John Beisley greatred at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 09:58:07 GMT 2007

It's probably not an entirely bad choice. Microsoft may have actually
done a good thing in producing .NET. The .NET design itself is not
tied to Windows, and Microsoft have actually encouraged the
development of Mono (I believe).

So unless they have something sneaky up their sleeves, or someone
knows more about this than me (I don't know much)...

- John