[Westwales] Hallo!

Alex Howells alex.howells at 0wn3d.us
Mon Oct 15 20:12:46 BST 2007

On 15/10/2007, David Goodwin <david at codepoets.co.uk> wrote:

> > I shall be down in Aberystwyth sometime towards Christmas, for
> potentially
> > 3-4 days. Who would like curry? :D
>
> I _might_ be around on the 10th December for a 10k run... is that
> 'towards' Xmas?

It does :)  I have no fixed dates yet, just an intention.

> PS: Does anyone even read this any more? Are any of us in Wales any more?
>
> Where's Wales? I seem to have a distant, fuzzy memory somewhere...

You went to school there, albeit further south!  Oh wait, too much underage
drinking after rugby matches must have wiped out your memory ... or was that
our lot? :P

Arrrrgh why does Google Mail seem to think everything is HTML email when its
*NOT*!!!