[Westwales] Hallo!

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 28 19:27:51 GMT 2007

On Sun, 2007-10-28 at 17:06 +0000, Steve Caddy wrote:
> > PS: Does anyone even read this any more? Are any of us in Wales any more?
>
> I've lived in Nottinghamsire since January 2002 (I graduated in 2001). This LUG
> probably wins the award for "most out of area subscribers".

Hey Steve, didn't we talk on the Notts list last month about
ADA2005? I didn't realise that you were on here, too :)

I'm in North or mid-Wales most months, but haven't been in
Aberystwyth since a flying visit in August [1]. What's the
level of Free Software activity there like now?

 - Richard

[1] And haven't been to a LUG event since the Stallman visit in 2002.

Richard Smedley,                                         rs at m6-it.org
Technical Director,                                     www.M6-IT.org
M6-IT CIC                                        +44 (0)779 456 07 14

Sustainable Third Sector IT solutions. PRINCE2[TM] Project Management
Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee.
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT

Northern Office:      4, Hollins Green, Bradwall, Cheshire, CW10 0LA.

Welsh office/Swyddfa Gogledd Cymru: e-mail / e-bost - cymru at m6-it.org

Southern Office: Bristol                    contact matthew at m6-it.org