[Westwales] Windows 1: Linux 0

Robert Savage bobsavage at ukfsn.org
Sun Sep 30 10:14:00 BST 2007

Interesting point Ilyan,  only I wasn't at the machine, once I was
connected I brought up Thunderbird and left it to do the business on its
own. The first four messages went straght into the inbox but Jon's it
didn't like for some reason.  Still on 56k here at the end of this piece
of twisted flex miles from any exchange.  :-)

Cheers
Bob