[Wiltshire] GPG

Andrew Meredith andrew at anvil.org
Sun Apr 13 17:12:34 BST 2008

Ciemon Dunville wrote:

> On 13/04/2008, David Fletcher  wrote:
>> Didn't somebody suggest a key signing at the meeting a couple of months back?
>>
>>  Now that I've got an email address that I intend to be permanent, I might be
>>  interested in doing this, and seeing how it's done.
>>
>>  Dave
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> I'm always up for a key signing session...
>
> Actually, this is something we could do at the Ubuntu Demo Day on the
> 26th of this month.
>
> If not then at the next social event sounds like a good idea.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ciemon

I just grepped the mails I have for this list and it was Ciemon who
suggested this on March 2nd for the last meet. Excellent plan I think.
Not sure why it didn't happen last time :)

C> - -PGP Key signing, bring yours along and some official proof of ID

So I guess passport or photo driving license or some such? Whatever
others will accept as sufficient proof to earn their signature.

Andy M