[Wiltshire] GPG

Pete Houston ph1 at openstrike.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 17:53:12 BST 2008

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 05:42:07PM +0100, David Fletcher wrote:
> I guess keys used for signing will have to be brought along on media/laptops -
> there is no free WiFi service at the pub so we cannot use the key servers.
>
> Dave

No, you just need to bring the key ID and the fingerprint. If you bring
these as hardcopy, everyone swaps this info at the meeting and validates
(to their own criteria) that all those present are who they say they
are. At some later time the keys can all be swapped and signed over the
net - the signing does not have to take place at the physical meeting.

Pete
http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036 / 07092 020107