[Wiltshire] WiFi in pubs

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Sat Apr 19 14:09:12 BST 2008

I was doing a little investigation this morning of the Swindon pubs that claim
to offer free WiFi. So far as I can tell, with both The Savoy and the Sir
Daniel Arms they don't provide WiFi even though it's advertised that they do,
because it's "Subject to Unavailability".

Has anybody had better experience?

Dave

--

FACT - Millions of people worldwide continue to pay money to the richest
person in the world to use his products, even though perfectly good software

Registered Linux user number 393408

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=6389763