[Wiltshire] Meeting place

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Tue Apr 29 18:48:23 BST 2008

Would there be anything wrong with listing meeting places on the website for
several Wiltshire towns? It would make it easy for those living at the
opposite end of the county from Swindon to meet for a chat.

I fully understand the comments about late evenings and town centre pubs, but
it's always pretty quiet in Swindon centre on Monday evenings. Have to say,
though, that like many others on this list I'd be pretty reluctant to be down
there at chucking out time on a Friday or Saturday night.

Dave

--

FACT - Millions of people worldwide continue to pay money to the richest
person in the world to use his products, even though perfectly good software

Registered Linux user number 393408

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=6389763