[Wiltshire] Mythtv actually seeming to work ;-).

Simon Iremonger wiltslug at iremonger.me.uk
Mon Aug 4 13:10:40 BST 2008

>> I installed ubuntu 8.04.1 amd64 on a machine here, with the right
>>    sort of DVB-T ('freeview') TV cards
> Which cards did you use, out of interest?

Based on Conexant cx23881 or cx23882 or something like that....
They use the 'cx88_dvb' driver module, need no Firmware
   uploading, and have a good Aerial Pass-Through connector ;-).

They were sold both as 'kworld' and 'vstream'
   brands, but the cards are actually identical except for the
   sticker and packaging!

> Keith
--Simon