[Wiltshire] Meeting 8 th December 2008

John Larkworthy john_larkworthy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 16:08:00 UTC 2008

Hi All,

After last nights meeting I was wondering if it's worth starting to look for an alternative venue with a working Wireless Hot Spot.

It would have been handy to try to establish if this mailing link was working on one of the laptops people brought to the meeting.

The meeting proceeded as they usually do with various subjects comming up from Audio Processing to Video card interfacing and may points in between.

We do try to encourage new visitors to post any problems we can not help them with on this list so I guess we need to ensure it is still working.

John.