[Wiltshire] Application to auto pan ?

Henry Tarling (www.wcug.co.uk - admin) admin at wcug.co.uk
Tue Dec 30 16:16:52 UTC 2008

Ciemon Dunville wrote:
> Henry,
>
> I'm a key man myself, and pan between screens using Ctrl+Alt (left
> arrow) to go left, and Ctrl+Alt (right arrow) to go right.
>
> Of course, the eeepc can handle compiz and you can do some good Carlos
> Fandango stuff with that as youtube will demonstrate.
>

> Ciemon

Thanks Ciemon, I was thinking of panning around a larger resolution on
the same screen, not between virtual desktops.

Let me see if I can draw this in text.

I want to set the eee screen size to 1024,800 of course this will not
fit on the screen, so what I am looking for is, something to move around
the screen (follow the mouse) to give me a virtual screen size. Of
course I use virtual desktops but they are stil are 640,480

.1024,800               .
.                       .
.        Pan area       .
.                       .