[Wiltshire] Ubuntu Demo Day, Swindon

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Thu Feb 14 18:56:47 GMT 2008

On Thursday 14 Feb 2008, Keith Edmunds wrote:
> > willing to publish articles for SPFOSS
>
> What's "SPFOSS"?

Sparcells and Peatmoor FOSS. Something I'm trying on a very local basis, with
Simon Fryer, to get people started.

Dave

--

FACT - Millions of people worldwide continue to pay money to the richest
person in the world to use his products, even though perfectly good software

Registered Linux user number 393408

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=6389763