[Wiltshire] Apache Authentication Help

Robert Longbottom RobertCL at iname.com
Fri Feb 22 15:00:37 GMT 2008

Brilliant!  Thanks - I had no idea it would be so simple and I couldn't
think what to google for.  I wish I'd looked into it sooner now!

The only thing that caught me out was needing 127.0.0 in to allow access
from localhost - doh obvious really!  For the record, this is what worked
for me,

Satisfy any
Order Deny,Allow
Deny from all