[Wiltshire] Meeting places

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Tue Jun 10 13:03:50 BST 2008

At 12:26 10/06/2008, you wrote:
>On 10/06/2008, David Fletcher <dave at thefletchers.net> wrote:
> >
> >  He's not 17, he's 24! There's absolutely nothing wrong with him going to a
> > pub. He was asked to leave, so we left.
> >
> >  Dave
>
>Thanks Dave,
>
>It wasn't clear which pub he was asked to leave, the old venue or the
>new, which is why I asked.
>
>Ciemon

What happened was, I suggested that when everybody was getting
towards the end of their first drink, I should go next door (to the
Sir Daniel) with Skippy, then he would go to the bar in there and
order drinks. If no problem, I'd go back and tell everybody else.

There was no problem, so everybody else got up and went next door,
leaving O'Neill's empty I think. I found the beer much more to my
taste! The prices are a whole lot lower too :-)

Dave