[Wiltshire] Linux meeting in Swindon

dick rjd at green38.eclipse.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 10:41:54 BST 2008

Hello Dave, Yes I am a beginner with Linux. I have managed to install
Ubuntu 8.03 but in doing so 'mucked up' the the sudo procedure needed to
make changes to the system. Using the recovery mode I tried to change my
password but made things even worse. Due to 'fiddling' I received
messages saying that my attempts to change my password had been
'reported'.

I should explain my long term objective is to have a computer with two
operating systems installed. Currently I have two HDDs one for XP Pro
250GB and the other as a Linux playground 80GB.

dick green