[Wiltshire] CentOS

Andy Watts g7mjv at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 11 10:05:27 GMT 2008

Oh dear, did l start a 'distro war' :)

l had a look at Mepis last night and l like it.. l installed it onto a
spare drive and explored it 'till wifey summoned me to my pit.

All l'm after, l suppose, is something that runs sweetly and is fairly
easy to understand.

l'm not involved with linux, unix, OS/2 in a professional way, just a
40-something bloke who likes to learn a bit. l repair trojan riddled
windows boxes for a living but it doesn't exactly tax my little brain :)

Andy