[Wiltshire] South Wilts Meet

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Wed May 7 10:32:42 BST 2008

At 10:07 07/05/2008, you wrote:
>On 29/04/2008, Andrew Carter <cygnuslodge at btinternet.com> wrote:
> > To Pete in Salisbury, Ciemon in Amesbury et al.
> >
> >  I'd be interested in a South Wilts meet, I'm just up the road in
> Fieghldean.
> >  The George Hotel in Amesbury has an Internet Cafe. Tuesday nights and week
> >  ends best for me.
> >
> >  Andy
>
>Andy,
>
>I'm up for an initial meet in The George, and we can talk about what
>we might do in the future.
>
>Personally, I'd like to make any meets as inclusive as possible.
>
>When do you fancy?
>
>Ciemon

I've just put up the Wiltshire LUG home page, and I don't see why we
can't have more of the pink boxes for meeting venues. If this is
done, though, somebody will have to be responsible for turning up
every time, so that anybody who fancies moving to Linux, sees the
meeting venue, comes along to get advice from somebody who knows,
won't be disappointed.

BTW Ciemon are you coming to the Swindon meeting on Monday so that we
can exchange your fingerprint?

Anybody else got key fingerprints to exchange and sign?

Any more ideas for a logo? I've got an idea for improving mine. Will
have another go when I have a couple of hours to play with the Gimp again.

Dave