[Wiltshire] Corporate (?) Identity

Simon Fryer fryers at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 11:53:52 UTC 2008

All,

I have been going to different LUG meetings over a number of years.
The usual trick I have found is to look for the geeks - usually with
laptops and techy T-shirts. I have found this works well, except on a
couple of occasions when the LUG group I was visiting was outgeeked by
Morris Dancers (obvious which ones we were) and the local model train
signaling society (one person did go to the wrong table!).

Simon