[Wiltshire] Corporate (?) Identity

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Tue Sep 23 19:21:30 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 23 Sep 2008, Robert wrote:
> On Tue, September 23, 2008 10:15 am, David Fletcher wrote:
>
> Certainly something would be useful for first time attendees (and those
> people who have a bad memory!) - not sure about t-shirts - maybe just a
> flag to go on the table or some such item!
>
> Robert.

I'm thinking along the lines of one of those very cheap camera tripods out of
the pound shop, with some means of holding up a laminated card with a logo on
it. So, how about having the matching logo displayed on the web site. Can
that be organised by whoever has the admin information, please?

As nobody so far as I know has created a competing logo, and some of my cards
have now been taken by the public, is there any objection to using the one I
designed?

Dave