[Wiltshire] Wiltshire sure is big

daveg at boavon.plus.com daveg at boavon.plus.com
Mon Apr 27 23:07:42 UTC 2009

I'm glad to hear the Swindon Library event went Ok.  I agree with the
correspondent who mentioned the size of the county.  Why is it that every
place seems to be a minimum of 7 miles from every other place? :)
I live just outside Trowbridge and I could not really commit to a monthly
meeting in Swindon - but would really like to meet fellow linux
trailblazers.  Anyone know whether Bath has a lug?  Is there enough
interest to start a West, North or South Wilts LUG?
DaveG