[Wiltshire] Talk on computer forensics

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Thu Jan 8 12:45:10 UTC 2009

On Thursday 08 January 2009 12:37:26 Simon Iremonger wrote:

> That sounds really intersting...  I am likely to go
>    along...
>
> I wonder what level of technical, political, and
>    practical detail they go into...
I think this might be the same person who gave a lecture that I attended a few
years ago. He demonstrated how to use some tools to break into some sort of
PDA that had been password protected by somebody in the audience, talked
about hard drive configuration hacks, stuff like that. Very interesting and
not too taxing.

> Thankyou to Dianne for the posting!
Seconded.

Dave