[Wiltshire] September Meeting.

John Larkworthy john_larkworthy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 2 13:24:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

This is as much a test of the mail server as a call for discussion points for the meeting on Sept 14th.

The meeting will be upstairs in the Sir Daniel Arms. We usually are easily spotted.

I know we have had a few new people signing up to our mailing list so it would be nice to see them at the meeting but not to worry, we will try to help via email if they have particular problems.

I missed last months meeting but fully expect to be at the Sir Daniel Arms by about 9:30.

Regards,

John.