[Wiltshire] Hello - An introduction

Mark Pope mark.orchardgroveit at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:11:11 UTC 2010

Hi Rob and Chris,

I don't want to hijack the thread, but I too am a new subscriber to this
mailing list.
I'm currently a freelance IT consultant, having spent many years working
for Nationwide and BT.
I use Ubuntu for developing web applications - or more accurately,
Ububtu is my platform of choice for running Eclipse, Subversion and the
Zend Framework.

When / where is the next meeting?

Cheers

Mark

Mark Pope,
Orchard Grove IT Limited
25, Orchard Grove,
Upper Stratton
Swindon,
Wilts
SN2 7QR
UK

Tel:	+44 (0) 1793 820233
	+44 (0) 7778 910684
LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/popemark
Email	mark at orchardgroveit.com
Website http://www.orchardgroveit.com

Registered in England No. 6570188. Registered office 25, Orchard Grove, Upper Stratton, Swindon Wilts, SN2 7QR.