[Wiltshire] Promoting Linux at Museum of Computing in Swindon

Dianne Reuby pramclub at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 14:03:25 UTC 2010

We've been at Theatre Square for a year now, and finally have time to
start organising regular events - we plan small events every Saturday
starting mid-September, and are looking into a club for children.

I thought we could occasionally have a LUG stall or table to promote
Linux - perhaps when there's a new release of a distro, or maybe at a
regular interval so people get used to seeing it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8632477/moc.jpg
Summer - we could be outside under the canopy

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8632477/moc_shop.jpg
Cooler/wetter/windy - we could squeeze into the shop area

Haven't really thought this through completely, so let me have your
comments!

Dianne