[Wiltshire] Moving to Linux

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Wed Feb 3 11:00:25 UTC 2010

I've got another acquaintance who's tired of windoze and wants to give Linux a
try. The plan is to take an old computer there as a loan machine tomorrow and
see if I can get her set up with it.

To make it as easy as possible to make the move, I'd like to be able to import
her address book. kaddressbook says it can import "MS Exchange Personal
Address Book (.PAB)" files. She's running Vista Home Basic.

Does anybody know, am I likely to find such a .PAB file on her computer and
where?

Thanks.

Dave