[Wiltshire] Shopping

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Wed Oct 20 13:18:30 UTC 2010

Has anybody else heard of this:-

http://safekom.com/

Amongst other stuff, they stock things like nice, short SATA cables for those
like me who like a tidy system rather than miles of wire tucked away into
spare hard drive slots. Hope they work OK.

Anyway, I was almost convinced that their prices on these cables were too good
to be true, but they take PayPal so the most I could possibly lose was 20
quid, and everything arrived next day.

Dave

--

Registered Linux user number 393408