[Wiltshire] Samsung ML2580 driver install.

Simon Iremonger wiltslug at iremonger.me.uk
Sat Sep 4 17:24:01 UTC 2010

> I have recently purchased a new printer a Samsung ML2580 printer and am
> having problems installing the drivers. Is there someone to talk with at the
> meetings that take place in the Swindon area where I live.
> Thanks for your help. dick.

I can't see ML2580 listed here:-
http://www.openprinting.org/printers/
... Are you sure you don't mean ML2850 ?

and -- What distribution/version are you running?

Anyway, I'm sure there will be people at the next meeting,
   I should be there 2010-09-13 ... as per site:-
http://www.wiltshire.lug.org.uk/

Upstairs somewhere, I'm not always there before 21:30...

--Simon