[Wiltshire] Local contact needed

Derek Harding derek at lagham.org.uk
Fri Apr 22 09:56:07 UTC 2011

 Hi,

 I need a local Linux guru to assist my 80+ year old mother who lives
 near Westbury - sound and webcam issues - they have worked but I suspect
 she's changed the settings - and to tutor her for handling email
 attachments using Pegasus (pmail) under wine (or spend longer showing
 her through Thunderbird or Evolution - she's not daft but she takes a
 time for things to click).

 The lug.org.uk site doesn't list anyone for the area and Wiltshire
 doesn't seem to even have a website so I'm calling into the dark. I'm in
 New Zealand and remote tutorials haven't achieved the desired outcomes.

--
 Best wishes,
 Derek