[Wiltshire] Wiltshire Digest, Vol 97, Issue 4 (swindon meetings).

Andrew Meredith andrew at anvil.org
Tue Jan 11 08:26:11 UTC 2011

On 10/01/11 21:43, Simon Fryer wrote:
> In an ideal world. However the options for no OS are not easy to find
> unless you build it yourself - a little difficult with a laptop!

Sorry, no, that's not what I mean.

I am talking about buying a machine with Windows pre-installed, stating
that you have never used it, removing it, sending back the docs and
claiming the Bill tax back again. I had understood that this was now an
established way of working that they were obliged to honour by giving
you a refund for part of the cost.

ADM