[Wiltshire] www.servercircle.com

Peter George petergeorge at gmail.com
Mon May 9 13:38:08 UTC 2011

Hello Wiltshire Linux folk,

I'd just like to publicise a project a couple of us EdLuggers have
been working on, which may be of interest to you Linux server hackers
out there;

- Server Circle - ask and answer server questions
www.servercircle.com
Server Circle - Ask experts technical questions about anything Server
related and earn reputation points or even financial rewards when you
answer questions about Server problems.
- Server Circle - ask and answer server questions

There's a lot of Linux server Q&A activity on the site already.

So, we hope this is of interest, do come visit, sign up, ask and
answer questions, and get invovled!

Follow us on Twitter @ServerCircle

:-)

Regards,