[Wiltshire] Wiltshire Digest, Vol 124, Issue 2

gordon gordon.s1 at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 20 18:37:51 UTC 2012

Hi there Ashley,
YES, James Gray MP says he's in favour of ACTA.
BUT when I had a chat with him 30mins or so he admitted that this is
the reply from those who know about this legislation.
The way to talk to your/our MP is as though he's your personal postman
to all things political.
He said that there are some 6-10,000 pieces of ligislation going thru
the house every year and they are not expected to know about them except
to ask questions on voters behalf.
SO, I have now sent some 15 questions about this item via him to Vince
Cable.
Rgds Gordon.