[Wiltshire] Fwd: YOUR HELP IS NEEDED ! NOW PLEASE.

Lugo Teehalt lugoteehalt at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 19:25:53 UTC 2012

Posted this on a web site and got:

You do realize the NSA already reads all of your emails, texts, and records VOIP calls?

Plus your ISP records every website you go to, as well as what you download. And in July most ISPs at least in the USA will start playing copyright police.

Major ISPs to turn into copyright police by July, says RIAA - Yahoo! News : http://news.yahoo.com/major-isps-tur...164611860.html

There is no need for CISPA/ACTA/SOPA, the government already does everything these would allow.

It is inevitable that one of these bills will pass probably added on to something about education, medicare or social security. Just like the Patriot Act and Obamacare no one in Congress will bother to read it.