[Wiltshire] Suitable netbooks

Greg Browne greg.browne at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 09:36:09 UTC 2012

I have tried lubuntu in the past. From memory, xubuntu 11:10 worked better
but the big plus was that it installed seamlessly and so did all my apps. I
had problems with earlier versions of ubuntu, setting up the intel graphic
chip that seems to be associated with atom motherboards and also some
trouble with the wifi settings. Xubuntu also seems very stable on this
netbook. Greg