[Wiltshire] Linux guru required - Short term consulting

Mark Turpin mark.turpin at atacgroup.com
Thu Jan 19 16:39:49 UTC 2012

We are developing a range of analytical instruments for the oil and gas industry. The instruments operate under an embedded software system based on Microchip PIC controllers. The instrument then needs to communicate with an external GUI running on a Vortex SoC 86MX platform (E-Box http://robosavvy.com/site/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=169 ) running Ubuntu. The GUI is written in Tara Embedded Wizard and we are having problems with making the Tara code operate with Linux. We are looking for a consultant who would be able to work with our Embedded Wizard programmer to sort the system out. Obviously I have approached this mailing list as it would be beneficial if the consultant were reasonably local to Devizes.

Anyone who thinks they may be able to help please e-mail in the first instance with details of experience in this area.

Best Regards,

Dr Mark Turpin
Engineering and Development Director
Analytical Technology & Control Limited
Broadway, Market Lavington
Devizes Wiltshire SN10 5RQ
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 1380 818411
DDI: +44 (0) 1380 814758
Fax: +44 1380 812733
Email: mark.turpin at atacgroup.com<mailto:mark.turpin at atacgroup.com>
Web: www.atacgroup.com<http://www.atacgroup.com>
An Advanced Company

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CCD6C8.D447F2B0]www.AdvancedHoldings.com<http://www.AdvancedHoldings.com>
DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this email, including any attachments, is confidential and proprietary information of the Advanced Group and intended solely for use by the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this email is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this email from your system.  Any conclusions or opinions contained in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Advanced Group. It is the responsibility of the recipient of this email and its attachments to check for the presence of viruses.  Advanced Group is not responsible for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email or its attachments.

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please delete and contact the sender by return. Analytical Technology and Control Limited is registered in England & Wales. Number 2828636