[Wiltshire] Swindon Hackspace launched

Dianne Reuby pramclub at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 3 12:36:18 UTC 2012

We're having our first Hackspace session at the Museum of Computing this
Wednesday 6th June, starting at 6:30pm and continuing until around
9.30pm.  It's advised that you arrive before 7.15pm while the front desk
is manned (late arrivals should check instructions posted on the door at
the time).

Some general notes follow, please contact us with any other queries you
may have.

Session price is £4 and an annual membership cost of £10 is applicable
(this can be deferred for your first two sessions).

Internet access is available via both wired and wireless connections, we
also have computers available for basic use.

Note: while you're all welcome (and encouraged) to bring your own
laptops, electronics, robots, laser guided death rays etc. we do not
currently have anywhere set up to store it all for you.

Finally, thanks to everybody who attended the meeting last Wednesday; we
had a lot of useful and encouraging input and will be sending out a
follow up mailing later in the week.

hackspace at museumofcomputing.org.uk