[Wiltshire] Hello!

Samuel Ross samuel.ross at sirnet.co.uk
Mon May 28 19:25:33 UTC 2012

Hi Chris (and all),

I've been here about two years myself after finishing uni. I discovered
Linux almost by accident while studying and it was only after meeting
Simon I., who crops up on the wilts lug sometimes, that I realised how
much I liked it :-) After years in education being taught M$ products
and programming languages I've been converted and now rarely boot into
windows (minus the occasional gaming session).

I've been learning bash scripting and playing with email servers for a
while now. I don't have a cool PC like yourself or Dave, I just run a
Ubuntu HP microserver filled with old hard drives for samba file shares
& backup really and a salvaged PC I use as a media centre. That ITX
board you have looks really neat by the way.

Cheers,
Sam