[Wiltshire] Installing Ubuntu

Mike Lennard mike.lennard876 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:42:28 UTC 2014

I am installing Ubuntu on a Dell Latitude laptop, loaded with Windows XP. I
have bought a bundle from the Linux Shop, which consists of:

.         PCLinuxOS 2013.12

.         OpenSuse 13.1

.         Linux Mint 16 Mate DVD

.         Simply MEPIS 11.0

.         Ubuntu  13.10

I am probably being thick but what are they all for and is there a sequence
to installing them?

Thank you,

Mike.

Mike Lennard

T: 01722 717 841

M: 07971 258 993

Skype: Mike_Lennard

Every eight hours someone in the UK discovers they may never walk again
after sustaining a spinal cord injury. Join me and help Aspire provide
practical support for spinally injured people throughout the UK by donating
<http://aspire.cmail3.com/t/r/l/gphul/klijlrcl/d> here.

P Save Paper - Do you really need to print this email?