[Wiltshire] Entry level Linux Support position
kae at midnighthax.com
Mon Jan 8 20:41:11 UTC 2018
If you're keen - really keen - to get a job working with Linux, we want to
hear from you.
We know how hard it can be to break into a technical career with no prior
experience, but right now there's an opportunity for someone to join the
technical team here at Tiger Computing.
You'll be working alongside some of the smartest Linux people in the UK,
supporting our clients from our head office just outside Monmouth.
Here's how one of the team describes working here:
"Working at Tiger Computing really is as interesting as it sounds – if you
can stand the pace! It’s a small company so I get a big say in how we do
things, and there’s always someone ready to help out when I need a hand.
We don’t just fix things – we build some pretty cool infrastructure for
our clients too, and I love the challenge of getting that just right."
- you love the idea of being paid to work with Linux every day
- you're smart, hard working, ambitious
- you can think on your feet when faced with the unknown
- you are inquisitive about how things work and why
- you're not satisfied with doing half a job
- you can speak and write good English
We've been the UK's leading provider of Linux consultancy and support
services to UK businesses for the past 15 years. We provide fantastic
proactive support and keep our clients up to date with the latest
technology. We work hard, have fun, and make a difference.
* An individual training plan to advance your knowledge and
qualifications. You'll also be appointed a Senior Consultant as a
* 21 days’ paid holiday plus Public Holidays, rising to 25 days
* Generous pension scheme
* Location: We’re based in the beautiful Wye valley, overlooking the
river next to the Forest of Dean.
* You get your choice of monitor, keyboard, mouse.
* The rest: we all spend a lot of time at work, so we take care to ensure
that we have a friendly working environment. We have an open plan
office, a casual dress code, real coffee, a summer day out (we’ve been
gliding, canoeing and horse riding – what’s next?).
* Salary range £20K-£30K
The company website is https://www.tiger-computing.co.uk/
To apply, send your CV with a covering note explaining why you would be
right for this role to Keith Edmunds, kae at tiger-computing.co.uk
You can also send any questions to that address. Please do not reply to
this email: use kae at tiger-computing.co.uk.
More information about the Wiltshire