[Wiltshire] Any ISP recommendations please?

Greg Browne therest at browne.xyz
Tue Oct 26 08:07:04 UTC 2021

I read of and know several people who have had trouble with Virgin and
Vodaphone modems in my area (Swindon). For the last 12 months, I've used
Three with a 4G modem but have a mast nearby which provides up to
50gb/s but down to 12gb/s at times, in the day. For many people this is
not an option as the data throughput on their masts is quite low during
the day. (Three plus modem and unlimited internet £17 a month for 24
months)
Greg