[Wolves] Re: List

Si Griffiths wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Dec 4 17:38:00 2002

 Wolves LUG - 4th Dec 2002 - 7.30pm
 Moon Under Water Wetherspoons Pub, Lichfield Street,
 Wolverhampton

 Go's:

 1. Jono
 2. Simon Weren't we sorting out a web based list?
 3. sparkes
 4. Vinnie
 5. James Wallbank - Redundant Technology Initiative founder all the way =
from=20
Sheffield (btw - we'll only be able to stay for an hour or so due to phys=
ical=20
exhaustion)=20

 Late Go's

 No Go's
 1) Rob Smith - working a show this week, sorry
 2) fizz - i /probably/ won't be there, another play
 rehersal, and i have to get up at 5am tomorrow, if the
 play rehersal gets cancelled (a possibility) i will
 show myself...
 3) Alex - Have wayyyyy to much psychology work to do for college :(
 Sorry guys.