[Wolves] viewing ram movies in debian

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Dec 16 00:15:01 2002

Matt Wright spoo'd forth:
> I'm certain. I've not built mplayer bins (or debs) since redhat was on my
> machine. There is definately an mplayer in my sources. (I use testing)

What else is in your /etc/apt/sources.list, then? There must be another
archive in there that contains mplayer debs, because mplayer isn't in the
Debian archive (otherwise it'd show up on packages.debian.org).

Aq.

--
2. Make it halfway normal. I don't have any use for
laser-beam-shooting pocket combs, or non-existent existents existing