[Wolves] Happy festive solstice from A2:RT

Steve Crozier wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Dec 28 20:29:01 2002

On Saturday 28 Dec 2002 7:08 pm, steve parkes wrote:

> excellent I was trying to get over there on the 20th but other things g=
ot
> in the way, now I have no excuse

Ace. Si's going to be there regularly, and I can only be there a couple o=
f=20
days a week (also weekends) so i think the plan is to try a get a few wee=
kend=20
workshops sorted. If any WLUGers have any ideas feel free to contribute :=
-)

We're hoping to get this guy Paul Mobbs down, he does this thing called=20
Community/Linux Training Centre (CLTC), which is basically a mobile linux=
 lab=20
for community groups. He came down to visit last month , but we want to g=
et=20
him back up, hopefully to do a crash course in electronics.He uses these =
big=20
old lorry batteries to power the laptops, bizzare, and is on about making=
 a=20
exercise bike powered lappy too!

See more at: http://www.fraw.org.uk/cltc/index.html

ta ra