Fwd: Re: [Wolves] Sharp SL-5000D Zaurus for sale

Jayne Heger wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Nov 15 13:59:01 2002

> Yeah, he's about 5'10" tall, with a beard, 34" waist. He's about a 5
on
> the 1-10 scale of guitar players, and he likes cheesecake.
>
> Oh, the specs for the Zaurus? I thought your bf was interested in
Jono.
> ;-)

ROTFLOL ;)
Now that would be interesting! - would the said Jono model come with a
KDE window manger, and a SSH client for remote sessions on the desktop.
if it does then he'll defintely be interested in Jono ;)

Thanks for giving me that laugh, I've just had a lecture on Object Role
Modelling - database design and I *really* needed a laugh.
Funny thing is the lecturer was really asserting that we must be
careful to phrase things in the correct way, and look what I've just
done - DOH ;)

thanks

Jayne ;)