[Wolves] /me waves byeee

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Sep 14 23:18:01 2002

Take care Helen, have a good time and if anyone offers
to make you some mushrooms, say no ;)
Have been meaning to write a reply to your posting
about Rebel Code, but being in Spain means puta time
is of a premium and I havenīt amassed the sum of my
thoughts as of yet... Itīs coming so youīll have to
keep reading the list. Oh and as Fizzy said, do at
least TRY the Oxford LUG, they might be foul mouthed
too ;) It would be interesting to find out if our beer
and crude jokes vibe really is a one-off.
Have a good one,
Ad

=====
http://www.any1fancyadrinky.co.uk