[Wolves] This week

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 2 13:43:04 2003

List

Go's

No Go's

 1. Jono (jees...yes I know this is bad - I *really*
wish I could come but we had a stack of gigs booked
for us by a promoter who we are no longer doing gigs
with now due to them being shit. Unfortunatly a lot of
these gigs fell on wednesdays and tonight is one of
the last ones for a wednesday, we are pretty much done
now. Rest assured I will be back to the LUG *very very
very* soon. I miiisss you guuuuuuuys... I will no
doubt be at the next one. :D Jut thought I would
explain. )

Late Go's

=====
Jono Bacon - http://jono.dyndns.org/